Sunday, February 02, 2014

Sat- 1st Feb.


Hey guys!
Sorry for the late update, I'm kinda lazy since graduated haha. :p
First and foremost, HAPPY CNY GUYS!!
Feeling great because finally I don't have to spend my cny overseas this year lol. And I could meet up with all of my lovely cousins!! In fact I really have nothing to blog but, I am gonna post some pictures that I've took with my cousins. :D

#CNY DAY1.

:- Hi my name is Yewyew and I am only 2years old this year. (Bad jiejie ask me to smile in front of the camera. :D)


:- I am trying to use my bed sheet to act abunehneh. :p (Although it's failed.) And also, I am having chickenpox now. Poor me D:



:- Hello I am Zii Qing and taking pictures with my pretty jiejie. *piak* Both of us are wearing "AngAng" on first day of cny 2014 and jiejie forces me to smile too. 

Are they own a cute? Think so haha.
I am done uploading pictures and wishing more to come. Stay tuned guys! :D
And last, GIONG HEE HUAT ZAI everyone!! GONG XI GONG XI.

No comments:

Post a Comment